Tuesday 29 May 2012

Women Of The Otherworld Mini-Challenge 2

http://www.moonlightgleam.com/2012/05/mini-challenge-2-women-of-otherworld.html

Okay, the mini-challenge by Moonlightgleam  this month is to create a character casting list for at least 3 characters from the novels! A very hard task as in my eyes no current actor or actress can do Kelley's characters justice! They can never 100% match up to the picture in my head of each character which is why, in all honesty, if I ever got a chance to cast these characters for real I'd hold open auditions and get in unknown actors so I could get someone closer to the image in my mind! I have tried to make some choices though but I'm not completely happy with them! I'm doing these by couples!

Ok to start we'll cast Hope Adams and Karl Marsten! I've chosen Peeya Rai Chowdhary and  Peter Facinelli.


 



For Jaime Vegas and Jeremy Danvers I've chosen Amy Yasbeck and Keanu Reeves as Keanu has asian heritage but it isn't too obvious just like with Jeremy and I think Amy looks sultry and fun kinda like the image Jaime likes to project, however I'm much happier with my choice for Jaime then my choice for Jeremy!



Elena Michaels and Clay Danvers are as hard as Jeremy to cast, in my mind no known actor is quite right but I went with Uma Thurman and Chris Hemsworth for them.



For Savannah Levine and Adam Vasic I've decided on Phoebe Tonkin and Chad Michael Murray.



For Paige Winterbourne and Lucas Cortez I've chosen Rachel McAdams and Ramon Rodriguez but again not perfect choices in my eyes!



For Cassandra DuCharme and Aaron Darnell I went for Julianne Moore and Charlie Hunnam.




I can't leave Nick Sorrentio out cause I love Nick! For him I've chosen Victor Webster.



That's it! My Character cast list for Women of The Otherworld!


No comments:

Post a Comment